Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ice Storm 2010 (of DOOM!)

Yes, well, it is January in Oklahoma, so we had another ice storm... and we've been watching it snow and ice for a couple of days. I don't know what is going on in the rest of the world because our TV stations are entirely about snow... But, it is the first snow of the year, so here are some fun pics...
Gavin getting the dogs to go outside. Yes, Carri is wearing a red coat... even with it she makes us feel bad by looking at us and shivering pathetically.

I just think this is a neat pic of our dog run fence.

Comfy snow bed??

We got about 6 inches of snow and about 1/4 - 1/2 inch of ice under it.


We didn't loose power, fortunately, and I haven't heard the ominous sound of trees breaking. I guess the last ice storm thinned out the weak onces. Also, less ice this time, I think. It is interesting because the north side of all the trees is ice and the south side of the tree is clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment