Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh what a joy, we're having a boy!



Ultra Sound today - she estimated due date at November 17, but unless my doctor changes the date, its still November 25 ish.


above: 3 D pic, and hands
below: boy parts and feet

I have to admit that I find the 3-d pictures a little bit creepy. They printed out a lot of them, these are just a few. Everything thing looks good. I think the doctor used the word "unremarkable", and I suppose this is one of those few times when you do want to be truly unremarkable!! (-: 
He checked out the heart closely since Gavin has a sunken chest cavity - but everything looked good. Keeping our fingers crossed that everything stays unremarkable! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your BOY!! He looks adorable (I think the U/s pics are cool)!! I was guessing boy for this baby and I was right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete