Saturday, October 16, 2010

mini-project


Abbey sent me a link to some SEI projects that were on sale a week or so ago, and I ordered a couple of them and then promptly forgot about them. So when they arrived on Thursday I was surprised and excited to have new projects to work on!
Now, typically I stay away from the pre-packaged kits because I don't feel like they give me enough room for my own creativity. These kits are also supposed to teach some techniques, though, so I thought it would be a good way for me to get some new ideas. The project I did today was pretty fun. I followed the directions on my four favorite pages and the album cover. Then I just mixed everything up and made the rest myself. Here are the results:
These are the pages I followed the directions for. It is a 6"x6" album.

Believe it or not, I didn't even use all the tags included! 


Lots of exciting colors, ribbons, and textures! My tentative plan is to have a picture of the baby with a different family member for each page. I should have just enough! (-:

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I really like the bright colors and am glad you liked the link!

    ReplyDelete