Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Daily 15

...And a Squirrel in a Pear Tree...
Yesterday was one of those wonderful Oklahoma winter days - clear blue sky, warm sun, somehow hit 70 degrees even though the days on either side are in the 40s. Just a great day to get a break from winter. I sat outside for quite a while enjoying the sun and watching the dogs watching a squirrel. As a side note, I'm pretty sure that Cocoa now knows the word "squirrel". Several times I've said something about a squirrel and she'll look startled and run over to the door and look out. It's pretty funny. 
The squirrel alternated between acting terrified of moving, and taunting the dogs while eating fruit off the tree. At one point both Cocoa and Cari were climbing on the bench under the tree, but I didn't get the camera up fast enough to catch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment